We are here to help
Our customer support team is trained by both traders and IT professionals to assist clients in matters such as company information, MetaTrader use, password changes and any other issues that may arise. In addition to support, Fair Trading Technology also deploys a surveillance team that monitors all order flows, looks for discrepancies and ensures full functionality of all components at all times.
Alert - Contest
Contest will re-launch on 1st of August. Login details will be sent out before noon on GMT the same day.
Five most asked questions
- Is it possible to access my live account on MT4 from different computers?
- Yes, you can log in to your account from any computer that has the MT4 software installed.
- My demo account has expired, how do I renew it?
- Demo accounts are only active for 14 days. You are however free to download as many demo accounts as you wish.
- Does FTT offer any kind of education or advice to customers?
- Not currently. Our blog is for informative purposes only.
- How is the commission charged?
- Depending on the net deposit, equity and traded volume your commission will be set daily at settlement by Dukascopy. The commission can range from 48 USD to 5 USD per million traded depending on where on the scale your account is. In addition, Fair Trading Technology charges a 1 USD per lot technology fee. Read More »
- How can I confirm that the spread is the same in MT4 and at Dukascopy?
- If you run the Dukascopy JForex platform beside your MT4 platform you will see that the spreads are exactly the same.